Sunday, February 20, 2011

one week

So it's a little scary and exciting to think that in a week I'll be bald. I've had a busy week. Things are coming together more slowly than I would like. I mailed info book marks out to several churches I've had connections with over the past several years. Even though most won't get the information until next Sunday, I have faith that I can still reach my goal of $3000 for luvHAITI. Funds can still be sent in until the end of March, so I'm hoping once I am bald it will give me more chances to tell people about my endeavour.

I'm also working on some info cards for  A Dare to Remember as well as spamming twitter and facebook over this next week. So far I'm at 2% of my goal. only $2925 left to go... As for luvHAITI after this morning I'll have a better feel for how much has come in so far.

So just as a recap, the goal is:
  3000 Stephen Lewis Foundation
+3000 luvHAITI
  6000 total


If happen to find yourself in Halifax next Sunday, February 27th, you are more than welcome to come on out and watch! It will be happening just after church, so noonish, but I encourage you to show up for 10:30 so you can get a good seat and not miss out on the action. Deep Water Church. Park Lane Theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment